Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Information on How to Setup Monthly Donation

For those of you who would like to join us in monthly financial support for our mission work in Estonia here is step-by-step on how you do it.

First, click on the tab at the top of the page that says "Join Our Support Team." There is a form there that I need you to fill out and submit that lets me know your name, email address, and how much you will be donating. This is an important step because I need this information to set you up to receive my newsletter as well as to let me know the amount for my funding report.

Then, on the right side of the page there is a red "Donate Now" button. Click that button and it will link you to the BMAA Missions secure giving page were you can create an account and set up a monthly donation. I believe that you can set it up for a year or more if you so desire. The donation will go straight to our ministry fund every month. If any of you have any problems, let me know and I'll help you out.

Thanks for all for your support and for joining us in helping Estonians find their way to Jesus!

No comments: